Airframe Todo List
(Sep 4, 2010 edit: I’ve moved way beyond this todo list, we are on our 2nd and 3rd gen autopilot hardware now. The software has been totally revamped. Still, kind of fun to look back to see where we were a few years ago. Never did clean the gummy residue off the load struts though …)
- Setup a heading hold mode and implement waypoint following.
- Setup auto-throttle control module.
- Install secondary “tapped PPM signal” receiver.
- Install MaxStream radio modem.
- Low priority: clean gummy sticker residue off the aluminum load struts.
November 16, 2007
Today I logged about …
Read the rest... >>